Capital Raising Tools That Put You In Control
We’ve focused our efforts on creating capital raising tools that allow you to fully customize your investment workflow, AND provide a seamless investment experience for your investors.
No matter what process you follow, you’ll have complete control over every step, and you’ll also be able to save your settings to make future raises easier.
If you’d rather get right to work, we’ve also provided standard templates to help you skip the set-up and start raising capital right away.
Creating A Seamless Capital Raise Experience
When we first set out to develop an investor management software, we knew that we had to nail one thing: raising capital.
A seamless investment process can go a long way in building investor relationships and creating repeat investors.
Our capital raising tools initially only automated a very specific investment process used by Multifamily Syndicators. We kept getting questions about the stages of our investment process and whether or not they could be customized.
We wondered, “Is there a way that we can give our clients the ability to create their own investment workflow? Can we let them create their own capital raising automation, without a complicated user interface?”
Here’s some of the things our proprietary Investment Workflow Builder allows you to do:
- Fully customize each stage of the investment process, or choose a template to start right away.
- Use customizable drag and drop forms to collect investor information.
- Integrate directly with your HelloSign or Docusign account for easy to use e-signing solutions.
- Prepopulate information like addresses, phone numbers, and tax IDs into your subscription docs to increase velocity and eliminate repetitive work for your investors.
- Create a great Mobile e-signing experience without the need for a mobile app and limited user interface.
- Save investor data to decrease friction and further increase velocity on future raises.
- Dramatically reduce the amount of time your investors spend inputting information.
- Have more control over your e-signing experience by allowing multiple manager signatures, second investor or spouse signatures, and more
- View all investments in one place and use search filters to find the investments you need.
- Track the investment stages as your investors move through the process that you create.
Did we mention once you’ve created your own investment stages, they can be saved and used to automate future raises?
Automate Your Capital Raise
We’ve added a few steps to the initial set-up to give you more control, but we’ve never lost sight of the prize at the end of the rainbow: being able to sit back and watch as the funds come flooding in. After launching a new deal to investors, you’ll be able to focus your energy on engagement and outreach instead of losing time and energy on trivial tech problems and putting out fires.
What it looks like