A customizable investment workflow
If you have a capital raise process that requires a few extra steps, our investor portal software is one of the few solutions on the market that can be customized to fit your needs.
Not all capital raise processes are created equal.
For example, while many sponsors and fund administrators using a 506(b) exemption aren’t able to just ask the investor if they are accredited (assuming they have less than 35 non accredited investors in the deal), sponsors using a 506(c) fund or syndication need to take additional steps to verify the investor’s accreditation, such as receiving third party verification of net worth or income.
How we customize your investment workflow
Our investment workflow tool allows us to create a form that is broken down into “steps”. We can create as many steps as needed to collect additional information or allow for sponsor or investor input.
Our onboarding process
When a new client signs on for our software, we setup a standard investment workflow for your investors to go through depending on the fund or syndication type.
Here are some examples of how we can customize your investment workflow.
- Adding an accredited verification through third party VerifyInvestor.com
- Adding a direct file upload for investors to upload a verification letter through their CPA
- Adding a form to collect your custom “Investor Questionnaire” questions
- Adding a step that provides any text based instructions the investor must complete
- Requiring the investor to sign multiple DocuSign templates in order or at different points in the process
The custom investment workflow we create can also have steps requiring the sponsor’s team (portal administrators) to take some action at any step of the process, halting the investors progress until their input is provided.
This comes in very handy when you might oversubscribe a deal, when you want to vet investors before allowing them to sign docs, or if you want to add additional information after funds are received.
We can also create automated actions that are triggered when your investor completes a given step.
For example, we can:
- Send a notification to you or your investor
- Generate a investment confirmation letter
- and much more.
If you are interested in learning more about our custom investment workflow tool or how we can create a a personalized workflow for your investors, please reach out and contact us.