A CRM Tailored For Investor Relations
Transparent and personalized communication is critical to building long lasting relationships with your investors.
We’ve tailored our CRM to improve engagement and create repeat investors for future capital raises.
You Know Your Clients Best
When we first went live to our initial clients, our CRM was just a basic placeholder for investor contact information.
Since then, we’ve gathered years worth of feedback from sponsors just like you on how a CRM for investor management should look and operate.
We’ve distilled this feedback into a product that is optimized for managing your investor relations.
Still, we knew it wasn’t enough to create a “one size fits all” product.
Sponsors need tools that can customize, personalize, and automate investor communications. We wanted to give creative control back to our clients and let them communicate the way they wanted, without limitation.
That’s exactly what we believe we’ve done.
Here are some of the things you can do with our Investor Relations CRM:
- Store all investor information in one place.
- Keep track of multiple investment profiles per investor.
- Keep track of Investor Accreditation verification.
- Create custom investor questionnaires.
- Keep a log of all your phone, email, and in-person interactions.
- Create custom tags and custom fields.
- Create reusable email templates.
- Use merge fields in bulk emails.
- Bulk import contacts and investments.
- Easily run reports and export all of your data.
Did we mention that our CRM integrates seamlessly with our proprietary Investment Workflow Builder to require investor questionnaires and send emails as part of your unique investment process!?